Dried medicinal mushrooms are ideal for teas, broths or as tinctures.
Got questions? We got answers.
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER?
Place your order following these easy steps:
1. Go to the Shop page and click on the product you are interested in purchasing.
2. From the product page, select the size (60 grams or 120 grams) and your desired quantity.
3. Once you’ve selected the product options, click Add to Cart. The shopping cart will appear and you will be prompted to CONTINUE SHOPPING or CHECK OUT. If you continue shopping, start again from step 1.
4. If you clicked CHECK OUT, you will be redirected to the SHOPPING CART page to confirm the products and quantities ordered. Once you’ve verified that everything is accurate, click CHECK OUT and you will be redirected to the Information page.
5. From the information page, checkout as a guest by entering your email address in the Contact information field and providing your shipping address, or click the link to Log in to sign in or create an account. Once you’ve completed this step, click Continue to shipping.
6. From the shipping page, confirm your shipping method then click Continue to payment.
7. From the payment page, select your payment method (credit card, PayPal, Bitcoin, or Afterpay) and billing address.
- If you’ve selected payment by credit card, enter your credit card details then click Pay now.
- If you've chosen to pay via PayPal, you will be redirected to PayPal after you click Complete order.
You will receive an email confirmation after your order and payment have been accepted. Congratulations, you have successfully placed your order!
HOW MUCH IS SHIPPING AND WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Shipping is FREE on orders over $30 via Canada Post Expedited Parcel and delivery takes 3 to 8 business days.
There is also a Canada Post Xpresspost shipping option and delivery takes 1 to 3 business days. Estimated shipping costs are between CAD$20 to CAD$25, depending on where you live in Canada. Rates are calculated at checkout.
Shipping is FREE on orders over $30 via Canada Post Tracked Packet USA and delivery takes 5 to 8 business days.
There is also a Canada Post Xpresspost USA shipping option and delivery takes 3 to 4 business days. Estimated shipping costs are between USD$20 to USD$25, depending on where you live in the US. Rates are calculated at checkout.
Orders are shipped via Canada Post Tracked Packet International. Estimated shipping costs are between USD$20 to USD$25 and take 6 to 15 business days to deliver, depending on which country you live in.
We also ship using UPS Worldwide Expedited. UPS Worldwide Expedited rates are estimated at USD$80 and up. Rates are calculated at checkout.
Where will my order ship from?
Orders ship from our fulfillment center in Vancouver, BC, CANADA.
What is your return policy?
At Qi Traditions, we really believe in the high quality of our mushrooms extracts. And we're confident that you're going to love them too. So if you're not satisfied, that's okay. Let us know and we will make it right with a 100% refund of your purchase. Nothing better than risk-free mushrooms.
If you ever have any issues with any of your mushrooms, do us a favor and inform us so we can do our best to resolve the situation.
If the product is damaged in any way upon receiving it, please contact us immediately and provide details of the issue. If it is deemed a damaged product, a replacement or refund will be provided.
What is qi?
Qi (also known as chi) is translates as “vital life force.” According to Classical Chinese Philosophy, Qi is the force that makes up and binds together all things in the universe.
There are four types of Qi within the human body:
- Parental Qi: Our parental or yuan qi is the qi that is inherited from our parents at conception. After conception occurs, parental qi is stored in the kidneys.
- Pectoral Qi: Pectoral or Zong Qi is Qi that is produced by breathing. It is stored in the chest area.
- Nutritional Qi: Nutritional or Ying Qi is derived from eating foods and is responsible for the circulation nutrition throughout the body.
- Defensive Qi: Defensive or Wei is responsible for protecting the body from illnesses. It is the yang of nutritional Qi, meaning that it is also derived from eating foods, but serves a different purpose.
If there is an imbalance of Qi in our body, illness can arise, depending on whether there is a deficiency or excess of Qi. Here at Qi Traditions, we honor the traditions of the past with medicinal mushrooms that help to cultivate and nourish a strong life force. With our highly-optimized mushrooms, we seek to resolve disharmonies in the body and get back into the flow of Qi.