Our promise to you
Qi Traditions Ultra Premium medicinal mushrooms contains more active ingredients per gram than any other brand, making it the world’s most potent mushrooms. And we have the tests to prove it.
Mushrooms you can feel
Money-back guarantee if you're not satisfied
Carefully balanced and optimized
100% organic, potent mushroom powders
Rigorously researched and tested
Third-party verified for potency and safety
Honest reviews for Qi Traditions Lion's Mane
"Truly the god of fungi"
Morris C., Norman Wells, NT
Ashutosh J., Toronto, Ontario
"The Red Reishi and the Cordyceps were ordered and delivered in a few days. So far so good and I feel good about taking them due to my trust in Qi.
I'm waiting on Lion's Mane next.
Be happy and healthy."
"Made a significant difference"
J. Pham, Amazon.com Verified Purchase
"I have been beyond exhausted from lack of sleep due to my newborn son, stressing, and lack of sleep! I have been subdued to drinking a few cups of coffee a day lately due to this. However, once I had the opportunity to add this to my first and only one cup of coffee a day. It has made a significant difference. There is no longer a need to drink multiple cups and I have more energy and concentration than ever!"
A. Gallegos, Amazon.com Verified Purchase
"I’m always looking for a good immune booster, especially now. This product is just that! I put it in my morning smoothie and I didn’t taste it. It does have a strong smell, that isn’t super pleasant. But other than the smell, I think it’s great. It arrived quickly and was packaged nicely. I would recommend"
Sandy F., Vaudreuil, Quebec
It showed effect immediately
I'm hard to please
I'm a pioneer with medicinal mushrooms
And this is beyond.
Get some in your system you will thank me and yourself."
Got questions? We got answers.
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER?
Place your order following these easy steps:
1. Go to the Shop page and click on the product you are interested in purchasing.
2. From the product page, select the size (60 grams or 120 grams) and your desired quantity.
3. Once you’ve selected the product options, click Add to Cart. The shopping cart will appear and you will be prompted to CONTINUE SHOPPING or CHECK OUT. If you continue shopping, start again from step 1.
4. If you clicked CHECK OUT, you will be redirected to the SHOPPING CART page to confirm the products and quantities ordered. Once you’ve verified that everything is accurate, click CHECK OUT and you will be redirected to the Information page.
5. From the information page, checkout as a guest by entering your email address in the Contact information field and providing your shipping address, or click the link to Log in to sign in or create an account. Once you’ve completed this step, click Continue to shipping.
6. From the shipping page, confirm your shipping method then click Continue to payment.
7. From the payment page, select your payment method (credit card, PayPal, or Bitcoin) and billing address.
- If you’ve selected payment by credit card, enter your credit card details then click Pay now.
- If you've chosen to pay via PayPal, you will be redirected to PayPal after you click Complete order.
You will receive an email confirmation after your order and payment have been accepted. Congratulations, you have successfully placed your order!
HOW MUCH IS SHIPPING AND WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Shipping is FREE via Canada Post Expedited Parcel and delivery takes 3 to 8 business days.
There is also a Canada Post Xpresspost shipping option and delivery takes 1 to 3 business days. Estimated shipping costs are between CAD$20 to CAD$25, depending on where you live in Canada. Rates are calculated at checkout.
Shipping is FREE via Canada Post Tracked Packet USA and delivery takes 5 to 8 business days.
There is also a Canada Post Xpresspost USA shipping option and delivery takes 3 to 4 business days. Estimated shipping costs are between USD$20 to USD$25, depending on where you live in the US. Rates are calculated at checkout.
Orders are shipped via Canada Post Tracked Packet International. Estimated shipping costs are between USD$20 to USD$25 and take 6 to 15 business days to deliver, depending on which country you live in.
We also ship using UPS Worldwide Expedited. UPS Worldwide Expedited rates are estimated at USD$80 and up. Rates are calculated at checkout.
Where will my order ship from?
Orders ship from our fulfillment center in Vancouver, BC, CANADA.
What is your return policy?
At Qi Traditions, we take pride in the exceptional quality of our Ultra Premium mushrooms. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, please contact us so we can assist with resolving the issue. We will work to meet your needs by either replacing your item or refunding your purchase price for the product in question.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of delivery on unopened items. For health reasons, any opened products are not returnable. To submit your return in a few easy clicks, simply use our self-serve return portal.
If the product is damaged in any way upon receiving it, please contact us immediately and provide details of the issue. If it is deemed a damaged product, a replacement or refund will be provided.
Once we receive your return, we will send an email to notify you that we have received your item(s), and let you know if your return has been approved or not. If approved, your refund will be processed to the original method of payment within 5 working days. Shipping costs are non-refundable, except in cases of a shipping error on our part.
What is qi?
Qi (also known as chi) is translates as “vital life force.” According to Classical Chinese Philosophy, Qi is the force that makes up and binds together all things in the universe.
There are four types of Qi within the human body:
- Parental Qi: Our parental or yuan qi is the qi that is inherited from our parents at conception. After conception occurs, parental qi is stored in the kidneys.
- Pectoral Qi: Pectoral or Zong Qi is Qi that is produced by breathing. It is stored in the chest area.
- Nutritional Qi: Nutritional or Ying Qi is derived from eating foods and is responsible for the circulation nutrition throughout the body.
- Defensive Qi: Defensive or Wei is responsible for protecting the body from illnesses. It is the yang of nutritional Qi, meaning that it is also derived from eating foods, but serves a different purpose.
If there is an imbalance of Qi in our body, illness can arise, depending on whether there is a deficiency or excess of Qi. Here at Qi Traditions, we honor the traditions of the past with medicinal mushrooms that help to cultivate and nourish a strong life force. With our highly-optimized mushrooms, we seek to resolve disharmonies in the body and get back into the flow of Qi.
Mushrooms made to the highest standards
The way forward
When you choose Qi Traditions, taking care of your health and vitality also means paying Qi’s life force forward to future generations. Here’s 100% compostable packaging, right down to the ink.
Grow gardens, not landfills.