INGREDIENTS: Organic Red Reishi (Fruiting Body). Dried and sliced
DIRECTIONS: Steep or slow simmer 5-10 grams of dried Reishi per 12 cups of boiled water 30 minutes to 2 hours. Continue adding hot water as it evaporates.
Red Reishi (also known as Lingzhi, Yeongji, Mannamtake, 10,000 years mushroom, Mushroom of Immortality, Antlered Reishi, Rokkaku-Reishi, Ganoderma Lucidum) has a rich history as a powerful healing agent. This highly prized mushroom supports the immune system, making it an essential part of your health & vitality store cupboard.
Also known as Lingzhi or Ganoderma lucidum, its healing secret lies in its ability to reduce immune system activity when it is overstimulated and bolster the immune system when it is weakened. Red Reishi’s additional benefits extend to use as an effective anti-microbial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral mainstay.
These all-round healing properties explain why Chinese literature and art celebrates the health benefits of Red Reishi. For over 2000 years Reishi mushrooms have earned their reputation as the “God of Fungi” and been revered as a healthy, longevity-promoting tonic with the power to aid all kinds of recovery.
The State Pharmacopoeia of the People’s Republic of China reports that Reishi “acts to replenish Qi, ease the mind, and relieve cough and asthma, and it is recommended for dizziness, insomnia, palpitation, and shortness of breath.” At Qi Traditions, we say the history and research speaks for itself.
Place your order following these easy steps:
1. Go to the Shop page and click on the product you are interested in purchasing.
2. From the product page, select the size (60 grams or 120 grams) and your desired quantity.
3. Once you’ve selected the product options, click Add to Cart. The shopping cart will appear and you will be prompted to CONTINUE SHOPPING or CHECK OUT. If you continue shopping, start again from step 1.
4. If you clicked CHECK OUT, you will be redirected to the SHOPPING CART page to confirm the products and quantities ordered. Once you’ve verified that everything is accurate, click CHECK OUT and you will be redirected to the Information page.
5. From the information page, checkout as a guest by entering your email address in the Contact information field and providing your shipping address, or click the link to Log in to sign in or create an account. Once you’ve completed this step, click Continue to shipping.
6. From the shipping page, confirm your shipping method then click Continue to payment.
7. From the payment page, select your payment method (credit card, PayPal, Bitcoin, or Afterpay) and billing address.
You will receive an email confirmation after your order and payment have been accepted. Congratulations, you have successfully placed your order!
Shipping is FREE on orders over $30 via Canada Post Expedited Parcel and delivery takes 3 to 8 business days.
There is also a Canada Post Xpresspost shipping option and delivery takes 1 to 3 business days. Estimated shipping costs are between CAD$20 to CAD$25, depending on where you live in Canada. Rates are calculated at checkout.
Shipping is FREE on orders over $30 via Canada Post Tracked Packet USA and delivery takes 5 to 8 business days.
There is also a Canada Post Xpresspost USA shipping option and delivery takes 3 to 4 business days. Estimated shipping costs are between USD$20 to USD$25, depending on where you live in the US. Rates are calculated at checkout.
Orders are shipped via Canada Post Tracked Packet International. Estimated shipping costs are between USD$20 to USD$25 and take 6 to 15 business days to deliver, depending on which country you live in.
We also ship using UPS Worldwide Expedited. UPS Worldwide Expedited rates are estimated at USD$80 and up. Rates are calculated at checkout.
Orders ship from our fulfillment center in Vancouver, BC, CANADA.
At Qi Traditions, we really believe in the high quality of our mushrooms extracts. And we're confident that you're going to love them too. So if you're not satisfied, that's okay. Let us know and we will make it right with a 100% refund of your purchase. Nothing better than risk-free mushrooms.
If you ever have any issues with any of your mushrooms, do us a favor and inform us so we can do our best to resolve the situation.
If the product is damaged in any way upon receiving it, please contact us immediately and provide details of the issue. If it is deemed a damaged product, a replacement or refund will be provided.
Qi (also known as chi) is translates as “vital life force.” According to Classical Chinese Philosophy, Qi is the force that makes up and binds together all things in the universe.
There are four types of Qi within the human body:
If there is an imbalance of Qi in our body, illness can arise, depending on whether there is a deficiency or excess of Qi. Here at Qi Traditions, we honor the traditions of the past with medicinal mushrooms that help to cultivate and nourish a strong life force. With our highly-optimized mushrooms, we seek to resolve disharmonies in the body and get back into the flow of Qi.
When you choose Qi Traditions, taking care of your health and vitality also means paying Qi’s life force forward to future generations. Here’s 100% compostable packaging, right down to the ink.
Grow gardens, not landfills.
Stay on top of all the latest Qi Traditions product launches and promotions, mushroom health & vitality stories, and all the key research news.