✔️ Strengthen the immune system
✔️ Relieve insomnia
✔️ Adapt to stress
✔️ Support for cardiovascular function
✔️ Cholesterol support
✔️ Treats high blood pressure
✔️ Promotes longevity
Defend and support for your everyday
Red Reishi (also known as Lingzhi, Yeongji, Mannamtake, 10,000 years mushroom, Mushroom of Immortality, Antlered Reishi, Rokkaku-Reishi, Ganoderma Lucidum) has a rich history as a powerful healing agent. This highly prized mushroom supports the immune system, making it an essential part of your health & vitality store cupboard.
Also known as Lingzhi or Ganoderma lucidum, its healing secret lies in its ability to reduce immune system activity when it is overstimulated and bolster the immune system when it is weakened. Red Reishi’s additional benefits extend to use as an effective anti-microbial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral mainstay.
Reishi is specifically known for modulating the immune system, providing significant antioxidants, supporting the liver and providing energy support under stress. It's been used traditionally to strengthen the body, blood and Qi, as well as to treat deficiencies that show up as insomnia, fatigue, listlessness, forgetfulness and poor appetite. For these reasons, has been used for cancer, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis, asthma and chronic fatigue, as well as for more common complaints from the cardiovascular, immune and prostrate system as well as having antiviral effects.
The State Pharmacopoeia of the People’s Republic of China reports that Reishi “acts to replenish Qi, ease the mind, and relieve cough and asthma, and it is recommended for dizziness, insomnia, palpitation, and shortness of breath.” At Qi Traditions, we say the history and research speaks for itself.
How Red Reishi "The God of Fungi" works
"The God of Fungi" is a state-of-the-art Red Reishi mushroom that is extracted with the highest levels of triterpenes and Ganoderic Acids, the main active constituents for medicinal use.
Here's how "The God of Fungi" can help you:
✔️ Ganoderic acids are highly oxygenated triterpenes, which act as antioxidants to reduce oxidative stress and rebuild damaged tissues. This impacts pain level and inflammation, which is why it has been found to be an option for relieving symptoms from rheumatoid arthritis.
✔️ A wide range of Ganoderic acids have proven to be effective in reducing pain. Ganoderic Acids A, B, G and H appear to be effective as an analgesic, or direct pain reliever, while the antioxidant properties of A, B, C and D protect cells against oxidative damage and aging.
✔️ Extracts of Ganoderic acid have been found to offer relief from general fatigue in patients undergoing chemotherapy.
✔️ Reishi triterpene compounds have hepatoprotective, antitumor and 5-alpha reductase inhibition effects. Triterpenes have been shown to support issues of the liver and kidneys, and fighting tumours.
✔️ Ganoderic Acids reduce 5-alpha reductase enzyme activity, one of the enzymes involved in androgen and estrogen metabolism. It's also used in conventional medicine to treat male-pattern baldness and an enlarged prostate, as well as specific hormonal imbalances.
Feel the difference or it's free
At Qi Traditions, we believe that our mushrooms can be life-changing, but don't just take our word for it.
We're confident that you're going to love our mushroom extracts. So if you're not satisfied, that's okay. Let us know and we will make it right with a 100% refund of your purchase.
Nothing better than risk-free mushrooms.
Red Reishi "The God of Fungi" reviews
"The God of Fungi" can help you:
✔️ Strengthen the immune system
✔️ Relieve insomnia
✔️ Adapt to stress
✔️ Support for cardiovascular disease
✔️ Improve cholesterol levels
✔️ Treat high blood pressure
✔️ Promote longevity
As a dietary supplement, take a 1/4 teaspoon to a 1/2 teaspoon, 1 to 3 times a day. Traditional practitioners recommend 0.5 to 1 g daily, 2 to 5 g daily for chronic illness, and up to 15 g extract daily for serious illness. Add to juice, smoothies, tea, coffee, or in your favourite recipes.
Consult a medical doctor before taking this or any other nutritional supplement if you are pregnant, nursing, have or suspect a medical condition, or are taking any medications. Store in a cool, dry place.
Got questions? We got answers.
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER?
Place your order following these easy steps:
1. Go to the Shop page and click on the product you are interested in purchasing.
2. From the product page, select the size (60 grams or 120 grams) and your desired quantity.
3. Once you’ve selected the product options, click Add to Cart. The shopping cart will appear and you will be prompted to CONTINUE SHOPPING or CHECK OUT. If you continue shopping, start again from step 1.
4. If you clicked CHECK OUT, you will be redirected to the SHOPPING CART page to confirm the products and quantities ordered. Once you’ve verified that everything is accurate, click CHECK OUT and you will be redirected to the Information page.
5. From the information page, checkout as a guest by entering your email address in the Contact information field and providing your shipping address, or click the link to Log in to sign in or create an account. Once you’ve completed this step, click Continue to shipping.
6. From the shipping page, confirm your shipping method then click Continue to payment.
7. From the payment page, select your payment method (credit card, PayPal, Bitcoin, or Afterpay) and billing address.
- If you’ve selected payment by credit card, enter your credit card details then click Pay now.
- If you've chosen to pay via PayPal, you will be redirected to PayPal after you click Complete order.
You will receive an email confirmation after your order and payment have been accepted. Congratulations, you have successfully placed your order!
HOW MUCH IS SHIPPING AND WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Shipping is FREE on orders over $30 via Canada Post Expedited Parcel and delivery takes 3 to 8 business days.
There is also a Canada Post Xpresspost shipping option and delivery takes 1 to 3 business days. Estimated shipping costs are between CAD$20 to CAD$25, depending on where you live in Canada. Rates are calculated at checkout.
Shipping is FREE on orders over $30 via Canada Post Tracked Packet USA and delivery takes 5 to 8 business days.
There is also a Canada Post Xpresspost USA shipping option and delivery takes 3 to 4 business days. Estimated shipping costs are between USD$20 to USD$25, depending on where you live in the US. Rates are calculated at checkout.
Orders are shipped via Canada Post Tracked Packet International. Estimated shipping costs are between USD$20 to USD$25 and take 6 to 15 business days to deliver, depending on which country you live in.
We also ship using UPS Worldwide Expedited. UPS Worldwide Expedited rates are estimated at USD$80 and up. Rates are calculated at checkout.
Where will my order ship from?
Orders ship from our fulfillment center in Vancouver, BC, CANADA.
What is your return policy?
At Qi Traditions, we really believe in the high quality of our mushrooms extracts. And we're confident that you're going to love them too. So if you're not satisfied, that's okay. Let us know and we will make it right with a 100% refund of your purchase. Nothing better than risk-free mushrooms.
If you ever have any issues with any of your mushrooms, do us a favor and inform us so we can do our best to resolve the situation.
If the product is damaged in any way upon receiving it, please contact us immediately and provide details of the issue. If it is deemed a damaged product, a replacement or refund will be provided.
What is qi?
Qi (also known as chi) is translates as “vital life force.” According to Classical Chinese Philosophy, Qi is the force that makes up and binds together all things in the universe.
There are four types of Qi within the human body:
- Parental Qi: Our parental or yuan qi is the qi that is inherited from our parents at conception. After conception occurs, parental qi is stored in the kidneys.
- Pectoral Qi: Pectoral or Zong Qi is Qi that is produced by breathing. It is stored in the chest area.
- Nutritional Qi: Nutritional or Ying Qi is derived from eating foods and is responsible for the circulation nutrition throughout the body.
- Defensive Qi: Defensive or Wei is responsible for protecting the body from illnesses. It is the yang of nutritional Qi, meaning that it is also derived from eating foods, but serves a different purpose.
If there is an imbalance of Qi in our body, illness can arise, depending on whether there is a deficiency or excess of Qi. Here at Qi Traditions, we honor the traditions of the past with medicinal mushrooms that help to cultivate and nourish a strong life force. With our highly-optimized mushrooms, we seek to resolve disharmonies in the body and get back into the flow of Qi.